Friday 1 December 2017

You cannot be serious ...

Ha ha ha, ha-ha-ha, hoo, hoo-hoo-hoo, ha ha HA!!! Ooh, god, my sides ache!!!

O-M-G – is this the world we've created???? Frigging snowflakes!

My god, just what the hell is this planet coming to, sad, USELESS scum who can't live without a stupid app for just a few minutes! SCUM!!! How many people committed suicide, I wonder? UTTER FREAKING USELESS (ANGLO-SAXON SWEAR WORD) SCUM!!!!!!!!!
I'm 47 and I do NOT allow my life to be dictated by some pointless app – my social media extends to this blog and nothing else! When I left Facebook, yes, I lost a lot of my Urbex contacts – but I can live with that! Sorry, but I'm still living in the 80s and 90s, thank you, and email is good enough for me!!

God, this country is literally frigged, if the crashing of an app causes headlines like this (unless it's fake news!?!).


(Screenshot from Manchester Evening News website)

No comments:

Post a Comment